ProSec® Linear Cutter is a single-use instrument that places two double-staggered rows of titanium staples and simultaneously divides the tissue between the two rows. The reload comprises a complete assembly of a cartridge and knife bar. The instrument is used for resection and side-to-side anastomosis in open GI procedures.
Features and Benefits:
- Reinforced instrument forks ensure proper staple formation.
- Brand new knife blade in each cartridge ensure better cutting performance.
- Rear or center hinge clamping for one-handed positioning.
- Adjustable firing knob gives surgeons the ability to fire from either side of the instrument.
- Quick release button for easy unclamping and removal of forks.
- Safety lock-out prevents accidental pre-firing before clamping, providing enhanced patient safety.
- Ergonomic rubber inlay grips for comfortable and firm handling of instrument.
At Lotus only the finest quality needles are selected and customized for each
surgical speciality and